The castle of eliezovce was built in 1720. It was originally the summer residence of the Eszterházy family. Thanks to extensions in the first half of the 19th century, it grew into a castle. Its final layout is as follows: four wings with an inner courtyard in the middle. The main façade has nine axes, with a three-axis central rhizalite containing the main entrance portico. In 1818, János Károly Esterházy asked the composer Franz Schubert to teach his daughters Maria and Karolina. The famous composer lived in the castle for several months. Another famous person who stayed at the castle was Franz Sacher. According to written records, he was also in the service of the Esterházy family from 1842 to 1843, and on his return to Vienna he became the father of the Sacher Torture. The building is under renovation and cannot be visited from the inside.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B_a9WPBP-_M