The Castle Hill is a very popular hiking spot, with its beautiful views, at an altitude of 715 m. A few remains of the former castle walls remain. We do not know who built the castle, but it was probably built in the second half of the 13th century. The first definite record dates back to 1372, when it was still a royal castle, but in 1386 it was the property of an ancestor of the Lévai Bohemian family. Soon Simon, son of Konya Szécsényi, became the owner, followed by his son Miklós Salgói, who lost his possessions due to a false coinage and the Salgó castle was destroyed. The castle was never rebuilt.
http://www.borzsonyhotel.hu/latnivalo/turazas