In 1701, the visitatio canonica reported that the parish of 120 parishioners was building a church in Dorogon in honour of St Joseph, by public donation. In 1735 the first church, a building with a tower, was completed, but the parish soon outgrew it. Construction of the present church began in 1767. It was finished in 1775 and consecrated by Bishop Antal Révay. The original secco was replaced by modern frescoes in 1967 and ’68, and the exterior was renovated in 1976 and 1990.
https://www.esztergomi-ersekseg.hu/plebaniak/szent-jozsef-plebania-dorog