Pilgrims regularly come to Mount Calvary in Mariánostra, which has been adorned since the 18th century with a group of Baroque statues and a small chapel. The Calvary was built by the local order of Pauline monks. Less than 2 kilometres from the Basilica of Our Lady of the Hungarians, on 14 September 1756, Fr Gellért Dónyi the Prior marked out and blessed the site of the three crosses on the top of the Calvary hill. In 1759, the 16 stations were erected by monks Gergely Szluha and Péter Kopacsek. In 1771, the Chapel of the Holy Sepulchre was built, and in 1777, the Chapel of the Calvary was built slightly above it. The hilltop is also worth a walk for the panoramic view!
http://www.marianosztrakegyhely.hu/kalvaria