Only 1 km north of the centre of Pilisszentlélek, part of Esztergom, is the ruin of the former St. The ruin, once visited mostly by pilgrims, is now a popular tourist destination, a popular venue for school trips, family picnics, weddings and weddings. Its magnificent surroundings and the wonderful panoramic view of the site attract many people to the ruins. The history of the monastery and church of Pilisszentlélek dates back to 1263, when Béla IV donated his hunting lodge near Dömös to the Palatines. In 1287, King László IV granted the order permission to build a monastery and chapel on the site of the castle.
http://www.palosepiteszet.hu/budapest-es-kornyekenek-palos-kolostorai/pilisszentlelek/