In the western part of the village, next to the Danube embankment, there is a castle, which was probably built by the Missics family in the second half of the 18th century. In the first half of the 19th century, the property passed into the hands of the Kollers, from whom it was bought by the landowner Fridmann. In 1890, the estate and the castle were bought from him by Sándor Szarvassy, who had them renovated and rebuilt in the Romantic style in 1894. The castle was surrounded by an extensive park. After his death, the castle was owned by his son Imre Szarvassy until 1942. Since 1959, the renovated and extended building has been used as an agricultural vocational school. The original L-shaped, ground floor building lost its original shape completely during the last reconstruction and the addition of new floors and later additions. In the remaining part of the original park, you can still see the statue of the peasant woman, a sculpture by Szarvassy’s sister-in-law, the stone ledge of the former fountain with the relief of the four seasons and part of the former pergola structure. The original furnishings of the castle have been partially preserved.
https://emlekhelyek.csemadok.sk/emlekhelyek/szarvassy-kastely-es-parkja/; https://csemadok.sk/felvideki-ertektar/szarvassy-kastely-karvan/