The water mill is no longer in operation today, as in the 1960s the Szince stream, known locally as the Szince, was diverted. The locked building still houses some of the machinery, including the 52 horsepower turbine and generator. In 1938, electricity was used to power the grinding mechanism. A few years ago, the mill’s retaining walls were rebuilt and a new roof was put on the old building. In the past, 12 mills operated on the Since stream. As the water flow of the stream was given, the stream mills coordinated their grinding times with each other, so they did not work all day.